Tuesday 3 January 2017

First Post

Hi! This is my first ever post and I am rather excited!
I have been persuaded to make this blog as my mother says I eat books at an inhuman rate and I should start writing reviews for them. So here I am. But before I launch off into the world of books I think I should introduce myself a little and tell you the aim of this blog.  

First of all I am a South African currently residing in North Norfolk. I attend Interhigh which is a virtual online school, which basically means I am home-schooled! I love animals, especially cats, and am trying very hard to be vegan. But occasionally a piece of cheese or sip of milk slips through, and chocolate is very hard to give up!!
I dislike loud noises, crowds and idiots. I like time alone, books and music.

The aim of this blog is quite simple, to keep a personal record of all the books I have read and help other young people to find interesting, unusual books and occasionally complain about the world.

I hope you all will enjoy this blog and find it informative, funny and helpful.
I will try to upload a review for every book I read but school and social calendars might intervene at points. (not that I have a huge social calendar.)



No comments:

Post a Comment